Places in Our Area
We have numerous places and activity in the surrounding area around the practice. We will keep the website updated with these and useful contact numbers!
The L6 Community Centre provides a place where people in the local community can receive practical support, socialise and meet new people.
- Address: 99 Queens Drive, Everton, Liverpool, L6 2NF
- E-Mail: L6centre@aol.com
- Website: https://liverpool6community.wixsite.com/website
The BNENC is a voluntary organisation which offers people in the local community advice, support, drop in sessions and opportunities. BNENC is a very short walk away from GHSMC.
- Address: The Breckfield Centre, Breckfield Road North, Everton, Liverpool L5 4QT
- Tel: 0151 288 8400
- Website: https://bnenc.org/
Daisy UK offers courses, support and projects to help individuals with disabilities to each their full potential.
- Address: Daisy Inclusive UK, The Daisy Nucleus Academy (DNA), 2 Barnes Street, Everton, L6
- Tel:(0151) 261 0309
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://daisyuk.co.uk/
Liverpool’s Parent Network has produced the Spring edition of Liverpool’s Parenting Newsletter with information on services available for you and your family across the city. Your council and partners have services to support families in all areas and hope that you find the information you need in here.https://sway.office.com/F51soq0bn2mWYo7U?ref=Link
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org